Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I meant MANGA!!!!!

How incredibly funny. To prove how much I don't read MANGA, the whole last post was about MANGA, not ANIME. I have driven around for the past 36 hours fearing that I had made this mistake. So, even bigger apologies to the MANGA followers out there. Today's apology includes the purchase of Volume 14 and 15 of Blue Exorcist. Please forgive me. (Hangs head in shame.)


Volume 14    Volume 15 

We also have received a donation of The Walking Dead graphic novels, volumes 1-5, from an adult patron who is a kid at heart. As some of you may know, The Walking Dead television series is based on the graphic novel series.

http://lci-mt.iii.com/iii/encore/record/C__Rb1811668__Sthe%20walking%20dead__Ff%3Afacetmediatype%3Aq%3Aq%3AComic%20BookLw%3D%3DGraphic%20Novel%3A%3A__P0%2C15__Orightresult__U__X7?lang=eng&suite=cobalt

I do appreciate those of you who have dared to participate in the ANIME Series Naming game from the previous post. (Insert eye roll and smiley face here.) 

Peace out, Butterscouts.
Once again, I remain -
Bubblegum Princess X (My maiden name series)
Bubblegum Zombie Eternal (My married name series)

No comments:

Post a Comment